Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WTF....

Well I finally have a good game going on COD 4...I am 17 - 4 and have captured the HQ twice...it looks like it may be my best game yet...when it happens...................no I didn't screw it up (for once) but I start to see the connection interrupted thing at the bottom of my TV and next thing I know...Host ended the game...Bullshit!!!

Even when I play my worst game I will stick it out to the end.....4 and 38, I'm still playing...Most of the time it doesn't matter in COD...players come and go all game, but when it effs up the one time I'm doing well...they become an asshole.

It is just as bad in Halo....guy starts doing bad or plays against superior players they will quit....they don;t want to mess up their precious KD ratio or lose any of their skill level...Dude, you are a 14...do you think people are going to judge you more for being a 13 instead of a 14???

No comments:

Post a Comment