Saturday, July 18, 2009

I finally made it through the campaign on Call of Duty 4...all by myself...well I had a little help from some walkthroughs, but I don't care I still finished it. I know the game is rather old and most people probably already know this, but it was the best single player campaign I have played in the shooter genre. It was better then Halo, Gears 2, World at War...I'll even say it was better then Half Life 2. Great story, but so hard (for me), I know I had to have died between 2000 - 5000 time while trying to complete missions.

I now have a desire to finally complete Halo 3's campaign. I have played every mission on one level or another, but I have not recieved the Gamerscore points for it. Hopefully I can get some people to help me (I need it) and try to finish it on legendary. That means they will kill and I will hide. Oh well they are all good peeps and are always willing to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment