Monday, July 13, 2009

Call of Duty...I love and hate thee

Call of Duty 4 and World at War....both beautifullly made games, with wonderful multiplayers that are very addicting...Its like a heroin addict...I know I can't keep myself from playing, yet I know it's going to harm my ego...

It is actually worse then Halo for me...I know in Halo I can at least keep myself in single digit negative, but there is nothing worse then going 5 - 30 on a game of Domination or HQ. Of coarse i want to blame it on people camping, but in truth that is not the case...I just happen to have the reaction time of a 80 year old. Here I am all excited to get Modern Warfare 2 which again is just another place for a 12 year old to beat my ass. Oh well I still have fun...I guess...

I'm thinking of going back and playing some games I have to see if I can;t make it to a 10000 gamerscore before Christmas time...this is a very daunting challenge since...well I'm not good. I am currently working through Oblivion which I'm pretty sure I can get between 900 - 1000 GS points from, I am also going to enlist the help of some friends to help me get through Halo on legendary after those 2 are done who knows...I guess I can give Fallout another go, but I get too frustrated with it...too much shit wants to kill me...there is no peace like in Oblivion...everything hates me....

No comments:

Post a Comment