Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome

I have to believe that I can't be the only Crappy Gamer on earth. I know there are others out their just wanting to vent their frustrations with Video Games they play. I know I suck at games. This is never and should never be debated, but I still love to play them. Just to give you an example of how bad I am at games...

1. I have over 300 Ranked games in Halo 3 and I'm still a 12 true skill.

2. I have played 21 games under may tagged and still haven't reached Gamer score of 3000

3. Most game I can only beat through the lovely co-op option that most games have now.

4. I have only completed two games on the 360 without help Oblivion and Fable 2.

There are many other examples of how much I suck at games, but I will save some of those stories for another time.

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease

XGC Dr Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment